These meatballs are made with beef and are exceptionally yummy, however if you want to try a great Turkey meatball, take a look at this. You might even have trouble deciding which one you like better.
|3||Slices||White or Whole Wheat Bread|
|1||Lb.||Lean Ground Beef|
|1/2||Cup||Grated Parmesan Cheese|
|1||Clove||Garlic, finely minced|
|1/4||Cup||Parsley, finely minced|
|2||Jars||Your Favorite Sauce|
- Put the bread in food processor and process into crumbs, or grate on the large holes on a box grater.
- Beat the egg and milk on a large bowl and add the bread crumbs. Mix well.
- Add all the other ingredients except the sauce and mix well
- Add the sauce to a medium pot and warm on medium low.
- Add a little olive oil to a large skillet and heat on medium-high.
- Form mixture into balls the size of golf-balls and place in pan. Cook until browned then turn over and cook the other sides.
- When browned on all sides, transfer to sauce.
- Serve over your favorite pasta or on a sub roll.