|1||Chili||In adobo sauce (one pepper, not 1 can), finely minced and 1 t of sauce from the can|
|1||Pound||Boneless, skinless chicken breast or thigh|
|1 1/2||T||Better Than Bullion Roasted Chicken Base|
|1/2||Pound||Dry great northern, navy or cannellini beans|
- Saute onions in olive oil until soft.
- Add all the other ingredients except the chicken, add water to cover by at least 2 inches and mix.
- Simmer until the beans are soft. This should be around 2 hours. Add more water as necessary.
- Add the chicken and simmer another 10-15 minnutes until a thermometer in the chicken says 160F
- Remove all the bay leaves. Count them! Make sure you remove the same number you put in. They’re sharp even when cooked, and you don’t want to feed any to your guests.
0 Weight Watchers Points Plus