These are amazing.
With a slice of cheese, you would have a hard time figuring out that it’s not actually beef!
This makes 4 nice thick burgers.
|1||Pound||Ground Turkey 93% lean.|
|1||Slice||White or Whole-Wheat Bread, chopped into crumbs|
|1/2||Onion, finely minced|
|Freshly Ground Black Pepper to taste|
- In a large bowl, combine everything.
- Shape into 4 patties with the middle thinner than the sides. This makes them come out flat when cooked, not like meatballs.
- Heat a cast iron griddle to 375°F
- Coat both sides of the burgers with olive oil and place on griddle.
- Don’t touch them until they release themselves!
- Flip over and cook the middle reads 170°F. Serve on hamburger buns.
- Optional: Top with a slice of cheese.
Makes 4 burgers, 4 WeightWatcher’s FreeStyle points each.
If made with 99% lean turkey, they’re zero (0) WeightWatcher’s FreeStyle points each