These are amazing. I think these actually taste better than beef.
This makes 4 nice thick burgers with a beautiful crust.
|1||19 Ounce Package||Aldi’s Ground Turkey 93% lean.|
|1/2||Onion, finely minced|
|Freshly Ground Black Pepper to taste|
- Put the English Muffin in a food processor and process until large crumbs.
- Combine all the ingredients except the turkey (this includes the English Muffin crumbs)
- Mix in the turkey.
- Shape into 5 patties with the middle thinner than the sides. This makes them come out flat when cooked, not like meatballs.
- Heat a cast iron griddle to about 425°F
- Don’t touch them until they release themselves!
- Flip over and cook the middle reads 160°F. Serve on hamburger buns.
- Optional: Top with a slice of cheese.
Makes 4 burgers, 4 WeightWatcher’s FreeStyle points each.
If made with 99% lean turkey, they’re zero (0) WeightWatcher’s FreeStyle points each!
For some reason the ground turkey from Aldi’s comes out a lot better than the Ground Turkey from other places. I’m not sure why. If you guys try different brands, let me know how it comes out.